expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Translate

Sunday 9 March 2014

D.I.Y ring holder

I was trying to think of a birthday gift for my mum but she is one of those people who when you ask her what she wants she genuinely doesn't know. I remembered that a while back that she was trying to find a way of keeping her wedding ring safe when cooking and washing up. This what what i came up with and i thought i would share it for you guys. hope you enjoy :)


things you need: 

a photo frame  
scrapbook paper/things to decorate the back
a hook



how to do it:

1. take apart the frame and remove the glass and picture that comes with it. All we need is the frame and backing


 2. i found some glittery scrapbook paper (you can use whatever you want) and glued it to the middle of the backing of the frame. This is going to be the background. i then put the frame back together WITHOUT the glass.
4. i found the middle of the background and poked a hole into it using the hook.

 5. Thats it its so simple but it looks great.

(i didn't have my mums wedding ring so i used my own ring)


No comments:

Post a Comment